Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sometimes you feel like a pizza

My brother thinks he could happily live on pizza for the rest of his life.  While I've been browsing Tastespotting, I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I could also indulge in pizza for the rest of my life and be thrilled each and every day.

Take, for example, my recent dinner creations...

Inspired by the caprese salad leftovers, a caprese pizza.

The over-indulgence of vegetables sprouting from the fridge lead to this...veggie pizza!

Peering beyond the vegetables overtaking the fridge, I found pesto and feta cheese.  (The one in the front...)

And last, but certainly not least, salsa inspired pizza...the only one that's actually spicy!  Yum!  (It has my new favorite no-effort salsa on it.)

The only thing that would have made these better would have been using a grill...alas, we don't have one.  But grilled pizzas are the best!

I might never go out for pizza again.  These are simple and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment