Monday, August 8, 2011

More pizza

It's just so easy to make...and a great way to use the extra bread dough I have sitting in the fridge after making portobello burgers the other night.

So here you have it, more personal sized pizza.

Veggies and avocado make for a good mix, even on pizza.  My brother thinks I'm odd for adding fresh avocado, but whatever.  I can't get enough of it. However, I forgot to add the basil to the pizza, so it wasn't quite as good as it could have been.

The favorite thus far has been Greek pizza:
Pesto, red pepper, tomato, shallots, kalamata olives, mushroom, and mozzarella.  It's tasty.

For dessert, I whipped up a dessert pizza complete with melted chocolate, cinnamon and sugar, and lots of fresh fruit from the farmer's market.  It was definitely an interesting mix since the crust had rosemary and garlic added to it.  However, it was so tasty that I didn't manage to take a picture before it was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment